Shark - military radio data link for video / data broadcast, ruggedized
Shark by GS-Tech is high power software defined radio (SDR 30 dBM), miniature, portable fully ruggedized wireless radio/data link that provides the bandwidth & range for complex data-intensive applications (high quality live video broadcast).
Shark by GS-Tech features 2×2 MIMO, 2.4 GHz Digital datalink, Maximum Radio Combining (MRC), Maximal Likelihood (ML) decoding and Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) to achieve robust RF performance.
Shark radio link has MIL-STD-810/461 certificate.
Shark radio link connects to one or multiple video / data sources.
Shark radio link connects to Tiger tactical ruggedized military cameras by GS-Tech, it is used as portable radio link (carried on body, vehicle, UAV etc.) or as stationary radio link.
It can use any kind of power source including portable battery.
- Robust 2×2 MIMO 2.4 Ghz Operation
- Maximum Radio Combining (MRC), Maximal Likelihood (ML) decoding
- Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC)
- Up to 25 Mbps Iperf Throughput @ 8MHz channel (-78 dBM)
- Up to 25 Mbps Iperf Throughput @ 4MHz channel (-102 dBM)
- MIL-STD-810/461 standard
- Serial Communication Port
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet Port (LAN/WAN)
- Supports Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint
- Master, Remote, Relay Operating Modes
- Adjustable total transmit power (up to 1W)
- Interface through local console, telnet and web browser
- Local and remote wireless firmware upgrading through FTP
- Military & Security
- Medical Industry
Shark – wireless radio/data link by GS-Tech
Shark – portable radio/data link for video broadcast
2.402 – 2.478 Ghz
32 bit of CRC, ARQ
*May require export permit
256-bit/128 bit AES
Serial Data / Console RS232 TTL level (300bps to 921kbps)
Ethernet Dual 10/100 BaseT IEEE802.3 (LAN/WAN)
Port Forward, Access Control , IP/MAC List
Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Relay
Remote Diagnostics, Ping, Traceroute, ARP table, DHCP active leases, IPerf, RSSI
Local Serial Port
Digital Voltage = 3.3 / RF Voltage = 5V
12.5 cm x 8 cm x 3cm